South West England
£34900 - £34929 per annum
Mediplacements are currently looking to recruit an experienced band 6 audiologist to begin work with our client based in South West England.
Salary : Up to £34,929 p.a.
The aim of this position is to provide specified Audiology investigations to Company clients and patients in line with the Companys quality procedures and Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
The /successful candidate will should possess good interpersonal and communication skills, as well as being computer literate and having knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel. There is a need for a high standard of literacy and numeracy within the work and the post holder should be BAAT/BSC/HAC or equivalent registered and be BAA/HCPC or RCCP registered.
Due to the nature of the work, and in the interests of patient care, there is a need for absolute accuracy at all times as well as adherence to the Companys rigorous quality procedures, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and GCP. In turn this requires the post holder to be committed, conscientious and motivated and able to work effectively member of a team in a pressured environment
Duties will include :
- Working to the Companys Standard Operating Procedures at all times as contained in the
- SOP (GA) file
- Supervision and training of trainees
- Patient management and preparation for procedures
- Performance of Pure Tone Audiometry.
- Performance of Bone Conduction Audiometry.
- Performance of Tympanometry and Acoustic Reflex.
- Undertaking ear mould impressions.
- Undertaking hearing aid and mould fittings.
- Ensuring a high standard of patient/client care including the cleanliness and stocking of
- clinical areas
- Use of the Patient management system (Compucare) and Auditbase
- Creation of procedural algorithms and draft procedural guidelines
- General administrative procedures as necessary
- Maintain and update professional knowledge including new procedures and techniques
- Any other duties commensurate to the level of the post
All candidates should be confident in pure tone audiometry, taking ear mould impressions, hearing aid fitting and tympanometry.
Why work for us: Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs No registration fee! Free online training to broaden your compliance portfolio Refer a colleague bonus opportunity plus loyalty schemes and incentives
Posted 10 days ago