Adminstrative / Marketing Assistant - Taunton | Zoek UK
Adminstrative / Marketing Assistant
Taunton, Somerset, England
£19k - 22k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a locally owned, family friendly lettings agency, deeply rooted within the local community & passionate about property & people. They are a modern forward thinking business, dedicated to adding value to their clients by delivering a remarkable customer journey, embracing technology, social media and online marketing but not losing sight of the importance of relationship building & the value of 'simply picking up the phone & having a chat.'
The business is going from strength to strength but now they need an Administrative / Marketing Assistant to help continue the growth and to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
They have some exciting developments ahead of them, new premises, new departments, new website & new marketing tools. They are looking for the right person to join them on this journey.
Prior experience in Lettings & Estate Agency is not required as full training will be provided.
What will you be doing?
As an administrative assistant, you will be undertaking administrative & marketing tasks to allow their lead agents to focus on other areas enabling them to consistently be high performers.
This role is fundamental to their business growth and you will work closely alongside the director to continue to accelerate the growth of the business.
Tasks will include;
- Dealing with inbound viewings requests by phone, email and social media
- Making outbound calls to people that have requested viewings
- Qualifying applicant suitability
- Booking in viewings into the diary and diary management
- On-boarding new clients & properties
- Processing applications & referencing
- Posting social media posts (facebook, Instagram, twitter, you tube)
- CRM management
- Managing lead generation data
- Running our email nurture campaign (drip & active pipe)
- General marketing activities
- Ad hoc admin support to the Director
Who are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will be somebody who shares the company vision and is excited to help the business grow. You must be friendly & dedicated to delivering an outstanding customer experience.
Essential skills include proficiency in Office365 & CRM management or experience in email nurture campaigns. You must be reliable, efficient & well organised, a confident communicator, able to demonstrate excellent personal presentation, telephone & interpersonal skills.
Desired skills (these would be a bonus):
- Creative, with experience of Canva, photoshop or video editing (imovie, Vimeo), photography
- Social media savy with experience of facebook advertising, audience growth, campaign management
- A technical wiz, interested in process automation, (working with CRM's & API's)
- Any knowledge or previous experience of the following would be helpful: Office365, Jupix, docusign, zapier, loom, asana, activepipe, mail chimp, drip, vimeo, imovie, canva, adobe, istocks, photoshop, matterport, surveymonkey, zoom.
- This is a permanent position, working Monday - Friday, 9am -
- This role is office based only.
How to Apply
If any of this sounds interesting & something you'd like to get your teeth stuck into, get in touch, our client would love to hear from you.
Posted 30 days ago