IT Support Engineer
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
£24k - 29k per year
A market leading client of mine is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team in Thornton-Cleveleys on a permanent basis.
Key Skills Required of the IT Support Engineer:
- At least 2 years' experience of providing technical support for servers and/or desktop end users
- Experience with (and good understanding of) Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of PC and server hardware architecture, building, configuring and installation
- Good understanding and ability to troubleshoot TCP / IP Networking
- Excellent customer service / communication skills
- The ability to instinctively find practical and technical solutions to complex problems
- The ability to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
- Full, clean UK Driving License
Desirable Skills Required of the IT Support Engineer:
- Microsoft Exchange server
- General Email technologies
- Understanding and experience of software and hardware firewall and general IT security
- Understanding and experience of WiFi/RF technologies
- VOIP systems
The successful IT Support Engineer will be paid up to £29,000 per annum.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.
Posted 41 days ago