Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) For Night Shifts
£25 - £29 per hour
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) PETERBOROUGH FOR NIGHT SHIFTS
MedicsPro Healthcare is recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs), to work flexible ad hoc for day shifts in Peterborough.
As a tier, one agency MedicsPro can offer shifts up to 3 months in advance at competitive rates of pay to suit your lifestyle. Alternatively, short notice shifts are available at enhanced rates.
MedicsPro is a leading awardwinning supplier of healthcare professionals nationally to the NHS and Private sector with an approved Framework Status.
Why should a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) choose MedicsPro?
- First as a tier 1 supplier we have the first sight of the hospitals requirements
- Rewarding weekly incentives. Loyalty bonuses. Referral scheme.
- Flexible parttime or fulltime work to suit your availability.
- Easy fast online or postal application process and smartphone shift booking
- Reliable guaranteed work, twice weekly payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Clinical nurse lead team offering free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 round the clock support from your specialist dedicated consultant
- Compliance we hold a platinum status with the national framework for compliance
Experience / Requirements:
- NMC registration
- At least six months Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) hospital experience (within the last two years)
- Dedication and compassion
- To meet our compliance requirements including clinical references and DBS
- In date MAPA training (if your MAPA is out of date, we can arrange for you to attend one of our MAPA refresher courses)
What next? Apply follow the simple application steps Call if you have any questions about rates, shifts, other locations etc call one of our friendly team on 0121 227 2999
MedicsPro is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 5 days ago