Over the last decade, Pai Skincare has helped thousands of people with sensitive skin. Our mission is to help millions.
- Launched by Sarah Brown in 2007 as a solution to her own sensitive skin, Pai now employs 50 people. Our award-winning premium skin care and professional treatment range is manufactured and distributed from our base in west London.
- Our award-winning products have garnered praise from beauty editors, Hollywood makeup artists and A-list stars, including Natalie Portman and Emma Watson.
- We're not just a product company, but here to educate and empower people with sensitive skin. We're looking for an all-rounder Junior Graphic Designer who gets our mission and can tell our story beautifully with passion and creativity.
- Working with the Art Director, Creative Lead and the marketing team, the role will provide the opportunity to work on a wide breadth of initiatives between e-commerce and trade marketing to help drive brand recognition and deliver campaigns to the highest standards.
- The dream candidate will be someone who takes pride in delivering the highest quality work, no matter how big or small the job. They'll be fully accountable for their own workload, but a vocal and valued part of a wider collaborative Creative Team.
- Key responsibilities:
- Deliver Print and Web ready artwork for both e-commerce and trade marketingDeliver creative assets for retailers (e.g. POS, web banners, social imagery)Deliver assets for Pai Social Media accounts in line with brand and platform guidelines (still and animated)Deliver email designs for e-commerce and trade marketing (ability to code them is a big plus)Owner of our Asset Banks, keeping them up-to-date and well-organised at all times Provide design support for Marketing and Business Development Teams (e.g. Presentations, Pitch Decks)Process photography and videography files to make them fit-for-use for e-commerce & trade marketing
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Powerpoint/Google slidesHTML/CSSEagle-eyed attention to detailStrong communicator and team playerForward-thinking organisational and planning skillsFlexible and not phased by short deadlinesPhotography, animation or video experience is a plus
Posted 19 days ago