Management Accountant - Todmorden | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Todmorden, Calderdale, England
40000.0000 - 48000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Salary: circa £45k dependent on experience, excellent benefits including free on-site parking, subsidised canteen, pension and much more
Our client is a world leading design and manufacturing business, established for over 100 years and extremely well-known in their industry. Within the last 5 years, revenue has increased 4 times over and the business are doing exceptionally well with further plans to continue their growth.
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to support operations and commercial teams ensuring business delivers profitable growth in line with strategic business initiatives. You must have a continuous improvement outlook and strong communication and analytical skills.
- Preparing and analysing monthly operational results, working closely with manufacturing and supply chain to explain purchasing and production performance price variances
- Finance lead for company product costing reviews and changes across both manufacturing sites
- Preparing budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Management of annual stock takes across Europe, procedures and booking adjustments
- Managing product master data in relation to mark-ups, purchasing, freight burden and recovery rates
- Supporting sales team on pricing decisions and product costing information
- Supporting business areas to prepare capex investment appraisals, supporting working capital improvement initiatives
- Improving reporting capability (PowerBI)
- Providing financial support to the engineering, supply chain and operations teams
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant with PQE
- Experience from a manufacturing/operations based business is essential
- Experience of SAP or PowerBI - highly beneficial
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- The ability to challenge and partner with internal departments
Please send your CV for immediate consideration!