Commercial Gas Engineer - Redditch | Zoek UK | 20030f9e80874f1ca958add29933f536
Commercial Gas Engineer
Redditch, Worcestershire, England
£35000 - £36400 per annum + Door to door travel paid, vehicle
Commercial Gas Engineer required for our client, a building services specialist, who offer a variety of building services, nationwide. They require a Commercial Gas Engineer, based in or around the West Midlands area, to provide service, maintenance, breakdown and fault-finding to commercial boiler's / appliances, as well as domestic sized boilers, in commercial sites varying from retail spaces, leisure centres, government buildings and educational buildings.
The Commercial Gas Engineer MUST have up to date, valid ACS Domestic and Commercial Gas Tickets, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA and CDGA. The client offer ongoing training and development and for the right candidate, offer a good opportunity to progress in the industry. The Commercial Gas Engineer will predominately be covering across the Midlands, however Engineer's may be required on occasion to work nationwide and stay overnight, although this is rare and engineers will generally be given the option.
Commercial Gas Engineer -**Position Overview**
- Providing service, PPM and breakdown, with the opportunity to also work on installations and small project works.
- Mainly covering the West Midlands patch, with some works further afield, so the engineer must be prepared to cover sites across England and Wales on occasion
- Carrying out works in commercial sites, such as retail spaces, offices, leisure centres and government buildings.
Commercial Gas Engineer -**Position Requirements**
- Up to date, valid ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas Tickets, including COCN1 or CODNC01, CIGA1 and CDGA1.
- Previous experience working on boiler's / heating appliances, in commercial sites.
- LPG and Oftec qualifications highly advantageous.
- Full Driving License
- Based in the West Midlands area.
- Willing to travel, when required
Commercial Gas Engineer -**Position Remuneration**
- £35,000 - £36,400, Doe
- 40 hour basic working week
- Door to Door travel paid
- Company Van
- 28 days holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 32 days ago