Fundraising & Donations Manager - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fundraising & Donations Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
The Fundraising & Donations Manager is responsible for developing and implementing engagement and fundraising strategies or enhance and grow revenue with donors. This primary focus of this position is to support the annual campaign operations and corporate relationships. This position is part of a small Communications and Fundraising Team responsible for increasing the breadth of donors and donation giving size through relationship management, awareness and engagement to achieve GambleAware’s strategic priorities.
- Produce a donor strategy and providing quarterly updates on the strategy delivery and fundraising to the Board, relevant Committees and updates to the Gambling Commission.
- Identify and manage donor relationships to increase engagement and revenue.
- Achieve annual fundraising goals including donor participation rates and donor revenue rates.
- Works with Head of Communications & Fundraising to create year-round engagement strategies to retain current and attract new donors in order to raise more revenue and increase overall participation.
- Build relationships with major and minor donors and gambling related companies, securing new relationships within existing donors to increase visibility and engagement
- Produce communication, engagement and donor reports to colleagues, senior management and trustees, to provide pertinent information about the charity’s performance.
- Research fundraising opportunities and raising awareness of GambleAware’s work
- Prepare and delivering presentations.
- Manage information and recording the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database.
- Manage budgets.
- Ensure major and minor donors are happy with the donation scheme and are kept informed of progress and key milestones.
- Manage GambleAware’s donations process
- Assure that donor data is managed according to data protection requirements
- Continually improve the donor experience and relationships providing updates to donors on impact of investment
- Closely collaborate with technical support on improvements to and maintenance of technical data integrations for donations tracking, accounting, and communications.
- Recommend and implement improvements to donations processing systems and procedures to improve efficiency and accommodate a growing donor base.
Please refer to information pack for full details.
How to apply
In order to apply, please submit a comprehensive CV along with a covering letter (up to two pages) to the email address provided.
Your cover letter should set out your interest in the role and how you meet the essential requirements in relation to the accountabilities and responsibilities for the role.