Registered Manager - Ditchingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ditchingham, Norfolk, England
£50000/annum Free parking and meals on duty
Permanent (Full time)
All Hallows Neurological Rehabilitation Centre
Vacancy - Registered Manager
The Oakleaf Group are currently recruiting for a full time, experienced Registered Manager for our new service All Hallows Neurological Rehabilitation Centre based in Ditchingham, Bungay.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established multi disciplinary team working within the field of neurological conditions and acquired brain injury. The Oakleaf Group currently cater for adults specialising in neurological rehabilitation and long term care across various sites, with a total of 146 beds in Northamptonshire and has been awarded an outstanding status with CQC for their main site units in Hartwell.
“All Hallows Neurological Rehabilitation Centre” is new Specialist Service we are excited to commission under the Oakleaf umbrella also catering for residents with a neurological conditions with an available 29 beds.
Working for this Leading Care Provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
The Registered Manager is expected to take overall responsibility for their assigned unit, providing a high quality, safe, supportive environment in order to care for residents within this specialist area meeting the identified physical, mental and social care needs and meeting all CQC requirements.
As the All Hallows Registered Manager, you must have a professional qualification within the field of Nursing. Previous experience as a registered manager is preferable.
· To lead in Commissioning and the opening of this new service with the established Oakleaf Team
· To communicate information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, including commissioners whilst maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the principles of Information Governance
· To carry out Pre-admission assessments
· To manage the unit budget and finances ensuring profit margins are met
· To become knowledgeable in policies, procedures and CQC compliance
· To oversee all clinical practices and Nursing staff
· Where necessary refer residents and liaise with external Health Care Professionals
· To effectively manage non-qualified staff and additional responsibilities for the liaison and management of qualified Nursing staff.
· To promote continual improvement of the service as part of Clinical Quality monitoring.
· To ensure and maintain high levels of care, be responsive to complaints and feedback and implementation of effective tools/systems in accordance with CQC standards.
· To promote safe and well-led practice
Necessary Skills and Qualifications as a Unit Manager:
· Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/RNLD) for a minimum of 4 years, with management experience and training.
· Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Good organisational and time management skills
· Ability to work flexible hours
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Good IT skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Qualification in Management is preferable
A competitive salary package plus benefits:
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
* Yearly NMC registration fees paid
* 5% pension contribution plan
* Paid breaks
* 28 days paid leave plus Bank holidays
* Free meals when on duty
* Company share scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounted shopping scheme
Salary negotiable and dependant on experience – circa £45,000, plus travel expenses
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks.
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach. We encourage people to take control of their lives – this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
Caretech offer - Stakeholder Pension Scheme, employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday and Share Save
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment. The disclosure expense will be met by Caretech.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
CareTech Community Services are proud to advise that they are a Disability Confident Leader.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES