Personal Tax Associate - Edinburgh | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Personal Tax Associate
20000.0000 - 26000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
A well-known and prestige accountancy firm are looking for a highly motivated personal tax Associate to join their expanding Edinburgh team. This opportunity will offer full study support packages (ATT and CTA or ICAS) and will offer clear career progression.
This large accountancy practice is well established and offers various services to their clients . Business Services, Tax, Payroll, Audit and Due Diligence services. The firm goes back over 100's years and focuses on their high customer service and values.
You will have for your own portfolio of clients from a variety of sectors and you will provide them with tax compliance services and assistance with advisory projects on occasion. You will be given the opportunity to work towards your tax qualifications (ATT and CTA or ICAS) which will be included within your benefits package. You will have full support as you progress through your professional qualifications, receiving a wide variety of experience along the way and you will be mentored and developed by a team with a wealth of skills and knowledge, who will strive to provide you with all the support you will need.
- Responsible for all day to day tax compliance affairs for a portfolio of clients.
- Preparation and submission of Personal Tax/Corporate Tax Returns and associated tax computations.
- Communicating with HMRC regularly.
- Supporting Manager and Partners in ad hoc queries.
- Working collaboratively with other departments within the firm.
- Ensure that all deadlines are met accordingly.
- Complete all administration in a timely manner (including timesheets and fees) and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate the firm’s values at all times.
- Assist in any reasonable manner to achieve the requirements of the firm and the business goals.
The firm has several extensive benefits on offer, such as:
- Access to and support from a strong regional tax practice comprising experienced tax professionals; one of the largest in Scotland
- Competitive salary - depending on experience
- Paid overtime
- Remote working is available
- Profit share bonus scheme in December
- Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive bonus staff referral scheme
- Company pension scheme
The Person should be:
- An enthusiastic and ambitious individual ready to take the next step in their tax career.
- Have 18 months experience - minimum
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels.
- Be self-motivated with an open mind who are adaptable to change.
- High level of planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent team working.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and apply own initiative.
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself and others.
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems and applications.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Carla Heron for a private and confidential chat at iMultiply.