Electrician - Richmond | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Richmond, Greater London, England
£29k - 37k per year + depending on Experience
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an Electrician who enjoys thinking outside the box to solve electrical problems? Are you fed up with carrying out repetitive electrical work and are looking for new challenges and learning opportunities? If so, you might be the electrician the company is after.....
They are looking to appoint a committed and experienced Electrician to join their fast-growing established company. An immediate start is available for the right candidate. The ideal candidate would possess BS7671 18th edition and have good experience within domestic and commercial settings.
Training will be provided to the right candidate to enable you to operate as a truly multi-skilled electrician.
Enthusiasm, a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently and efficiently will be key.
You'll have the opportunity to work with a team of other skilled electricians, providing electrical solutions for a broad range of clients.
Applicants must also have transportation and tools.
They are looking for an experienced electrician who:
- Is capable of carrying out fault-finding and installations as required - all of which will involve reporting on your works; therefore, good diagnostic skills, accurate reporting and good verbal and written English are essential
- Is trustworthy, works in harmony with clients, respects their premises, observes guidelines, and ensures that clients' settings are kept tidy and safe
- Is flexible, maintains high standards, self-evaluates, receptive to constructive feedback regarding performance and strives to continually improve
- Successfully manages to work independently or in a team and takes pride in his/her work
- Has a clean driving license and no criminal convictions
They offer you:
- An established and respected employer offering great opportunities to work on interesting and unique projects
- Working as a part of a small friendly team with a supportive, trusting family culture
- A wide variety of jobs to help with your own learning and development
- The opportunity to be trained and work on electric vehicle charging installations, a new part of their business that they would like to grow
- Flexibility where required so that you can take care of the important things in your personal and family life
For more information about this role, please apply here.