Administrator – - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Administrator – Immediately Available Temp Roles
West Midlands - This Area Only
£9 - £12/hour
Temporary (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for several immediately available administrators to start in various exciting temporary positions based in Birmingham, some of which offer great potential for long-term opportunities within the organisation! Previous administration experience is essential for these positions, and the details are listed below:
Events Coordinator - £9ph
* Scheduling online and physical events, sending invitations and monitoring attendance
* Design and create course material for distribution
* Support the team of trainers and coaches running the events
* Utilise Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Go To Webinar and Web Ex for all online courses
Recruitment Administrator - £9-12ph
* Handling initial enquiries via the phone and email
* Sourcing CVs, writing and posting adverts and conducting research on job platforms
* Conducting telephone screenings, arranging interviews between candidates and consultants
* Assisting with the onboarding and HR function, organising the sending out of contracts and offer letters
* Uploading relevant training documentation and recordings to internal systems and databases
Business Support Administrator - £10-12ph
* Scheduling meetings, sending out invitations and preparing relevant documentation
* Confidently liaising with internal and external stakeholders
* Updating databases and internal CRM systems with documents and information
* Supporting the wider administration team with any additional ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidates for all these roles must have strong Microsoft Office and IT skills, excellent time management and attention to detail and previous administration experience!
Please apply online or call Sharan on 0121_633_4443 for more information, or to find out more about our registration process!
If you are already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Katie Bard is acting as an employment agency