A New Role in Summer Term - Sheffield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
A New Role in Summer Term - Your Primary Aim
£110 - £140/day
Temporary (Full time)
Primary Teachers – Sheffield
Milk Education are working with Primary Schools across Sheffield who are looking to recruit EYFS, KS1 and KS2 teachers to start after the holiday.
The opportunities we have available include day-to-day supply, to fit alongside other commitments, or in blocks of pre-booked work.
The Schools we're working with are happy to employ both NQTs and Qualified Teachers work and are looking for their ideal teachers to have strong behaviour management with the ability to create engaging lessons.
* Covering across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 as and when required
* Teaching the full Primary National Curriculum
* Planning and preparing lessons, marking and assessing
* Working with Teaching Assistants to enable them to support groups of children
* Carrying out interventions to groups of pupils who require additional support
* Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous and recent Primary Teaching experience
* Strong behaviour management with a flexible teaching style
* Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of lessons
* Work independently and as part of a team
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, . or a BA Hons
* Teaching in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform during the Easter break. We still have registration slots available during Half Term
To apply for this role, please call Emma on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below