Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker - Abinger | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker
Abinger, Surrey, England
33000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker to join a well-established company based in Hersham, Surrey.
They design and build bespoke fitted furniture, specialising in the use of barn wood whilst also providing full-service joinery projects in a variety of materials and finishes.
They are now looking to recruit an Experienced & Skilled Bench Joiner / Cabinet Maker to join their team.
The applicant must be able to work to a high level of detail & precision whilst keeping a strict tally of hours on a time sheet and hit their deadlines. Projects range from residential kitchens, wardrobes, shop fit outs, tables and other furniture.
- Applicant will be expected to have worked their way up through from apprentice to a level where they are fully capable of running projects independently.
- Workshop Machinery - panel saw, bandsaw, spindle moulder, tenoner, thicknesser, planer, resaw and spray booth (desired but not strictly necessary)
- Materials - all timber inc. reclaimed wood, melamine, MDF, and ply.
- Joinery - doors, panels, carcasses and furniture.
- Cabinetry Installation - kitchens, wardrobes and all types of fitted furniture (very rarely will this be requested, role is workshop bench joiner for the most part)
- Hardworking team player.
- Health and Safety knowledge.
- Full UK Driving License.
Preferably with own hand tools. Must be able to commute to and from Hersham, Surrey within the M25 and installations mainly in London.
This is a permanent role with a 3 month probationary period.
In return the company is offering a Competitive Salary £33,000 - £40,000 Per Annum, Depending on Experience.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!