Operations Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
35000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
London E14, Immediate start
£35,000 - £45,000 +, negotiable dependent on experience
Full time, permanent, 9am - 5pm
Be valued and enjoy what you do with a refreshingly different business. If you are an experienced manager with a background in sales support, operations and administration, looking to develop and apply your management skills, then please read on.
We're an established learning solutions business helping organisations improve their performance.
Our strong values of transparency, integrity, collaborative and innovative culture provide our clients with market-leading value and service. Our offices overlook Limehouse marina and the Thames, (Canary Wharf West - E14), 5 minutes from train stations (DLR and rail).
We require the right individual to learn our office management, sales support and operations roles as well as support the existing management team.
Our innovative drive will challenge you to high performance levels underpinned by training. Feel secure in a trusting environment where others support you. Our people want to be the best and deliver best-in-class services. If you have the right kind of personality, we can provide you with the tools, processes and the training to enable you to thrive.
STL have been providing business training since 1992 and offers a stable, challenging and rewarding opportunity. The training we deliver covers some of the most critical aspects of the real economy, management and leadership development, IT business applications as well as blended and technical learning solutions.
The following are the core aspects of the role, which once mastered, can be developed and improved, depending on commercial need, with direction and support from the commercial team:
- Key liaison with sales, training team & clients to ensure robust and reliable training delivery
- Sourcing and coordinating resources for customer training and company events.
- Sales process support including customer service reporting
- Supplier negotiations and management
- Office management duties including; payroll, HR administration, sales support, bank reconciliations, debtor management, stock control.
- Respond promptly and effectively to both internal sales team and external customer requests
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
- Work closely with the General Manager, Sales Manager and Training manager on commercial priorities as they arise.
- Experience in a B2B commercial environment
- High degree of commercial acumen and a history of being results focused
- Capable of successfully managing competing interests for limited resources
- Strong manager of people and outcomes combined with a willingness (when required) to get involved in the detail and more closely manage people, processes or projects
- Ability to think quickly and perform problem-solving tasks, even within changing conditions
- Open to challenging any self or team limiting beliefs/processes
- Healthy attitude and appetite to learn and develop. A believer in seeking ways to make tomorrow better
- Relevant degree
- Excellent business communication, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent computer literacy using MS Office (Excel, Word, email) and CRM systems
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply for the role of Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.