Digital Marketing Executive - Old Woking | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Marketing Executive - Research and Analytics focused
Old Woking, Surrey, England
23000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Digital Marketing Executive - Research and Analytics focused - Woking, Surrey
£23,000 - £30,000 plus benefits
- Do you have experience or a particular interest in SEO, PPC, Analytics and the wider digital marketing discipline?
- Are you highly numerical with a strong attention to detail?
- Would you like to work for an exciting and growing online marketing company?
About our Client
Our client is an exciting and growing online marketing company. They work with large, well-known brands and global companies, providing technical digital marketing to HR departments. They help their clients promote their careers and company in the highly competitive candidate and recruitment market.
They provide services including online research, SEO, PPC & media planning, analytics, web development, video production, social media and training. Due to winning some new contracts recently, they are looking for a high calibre Digital Marketing Executive with a focus on Research and Analytics to join their expanding team.
The successful applicant:
- Will have experience or a particular interest in SEO, PPC, Analytics and the wider digital marketing discipline.
- The work will be varied and exciting. It will include planning, budgeting, project management and execution of detailed projects that help clients stay at the leading edge of the market for hiring talent.
- You will work on innovative SEO, PPC and analytics campaigns for high profile FTSE 100 clients.
- You will enjoy exposure to some of our client’s market leading strategies and techniques and will have the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest digital trends. Learning is a key part of their work and the opportunity to increase your skills and progress your career are substantial.
- Your natural ability to organise and manage numbers will ensure that you can be in control of projects and the responsibility you get will match your drive and determination to succeed. Our client rewards success and you can progress within the company at a speed that is limited only by your effort and results.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a clever grad (someone who has gained a 1st in your degree) who is a real numbers person. If you have Research or Analytics experience that would be a bonus.
- Be highly numerical with a strong attention to detail.
- Have good / excellent written English, communication skills, organisational skills and fluency in Microsoft Office are expected.
- Enjoy an entrepreneurial culture and be keen to join a fast growing, digital business with FTSE 100 client exposure, excellent career prospects and a team of like-minded, driven individuals.
What’s on Offer
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, with a further day added for each year of service up to 5 years in total
- Statutory pension
- Team nights once a month
- Breakfast ordered in the mornings
- Fun and competitive environment
Job Number: VR/02056
Not for youbut you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.