Domiciliary Carer - Brampton | Zoek UK | 201745e3531540b19155640dc5184962
Brampton, Cumbria, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are hiring Care Assistants in Wetheral and surrounding areas, you don't require any experience, just a passion and desire to support others and the ability to support people in their own homes with personal care and everyday tasks - this takes patience, empathy, kindness and respect. Do you think you have what it takes to support people in your community? Apply today!
The following information provides an overview of the skills, qualities, and qualifications needed for this role.
Where are we hiring?
• Warwick Bridge
What are we looking for?
• Hardworking individuals who are motivated by delivering excellent standards of care
• Positive attitude and always treating others with respect
• Desire and passion to make a true difference
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The majority of our routes require a driving license and own vehicle
At Cera we go the Extra Mile to ensure our carers are supported in their work, so that they can also go the extra mile with client care, if you want to be part of something special in your local community then join Cera and be part of something revolutionary!
What can we offer?
• FREE DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Care Friends referral APP - Earn ££ for sharing our jobs!
• Flexible & optional guaranteed hours contracts - part time or full time, you choose!
• FTE of up to £19,344 per Annum.
• Mileage Paid
• 3% Company Pension Scheme
• Paid assessment day training
• £250 bonus payment
• Work phone and app to reduce admin tasks
• Apprenticeship or Vocational Qualifications