Electrical Design Engineer - Swindon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Electrical Design Engineer
Permanent (Full time)
Electrical Design Engineer - Wiltshire
Are you an Electrical Design Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity in Wiltshire?
Does the idea of working within a growing business excite you?
Are you an electrical graduate or an electrical design engineer with 5+years experience looking for an opportunity design electrical control panels and other related equipment?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer/ Junior Electrical Engineer position for one of our clients in Wiltshire.
The Company: With the company's success continuing to grow steadily, they are looking at expanding the work force on site in order to maintain production levels. They are a market leader within a highly traditional mechanical process industry. The business is growing rapidly, and they are looking at hiring enthusiastic and technically minded engineers who will help the business move forward.
The suitable candidate will have either studied an Engineering degree or have an HNC/HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and will ideally have 5 or more years' experience in a similar engineering role.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working alongside the Lead Electrical Design Engineer the right candidate will be responsible for bespoke and standard electrical control panel designs and electrical installation schematics for multiple projects across a range of waste water treatment products. They will also be involved in technical documentation.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has excellent interpersonal skills and the aptitude to produce technically and commercially viable low voltage motor control panel designs.
* Electrical Design background/control panel design (5+ years ideal)
* You will have completed a formal qualification in an electrical engineering discipline
* You can demonstrate a practical approach to engineering to develop cost effective solutions that meet customer requirements
* You will enjoy the technical aspects in this role and you are passionate to learn the design and standards of control panels across a wide range of products
* You will ideally have gained some experience in a dynamic engineering role and you enjoy the attention to detail the role requires
* You want to make a difference to the electrical design contribution to the Project Team
* You will enjoy working with a variety of people and able to apply a logical approach to your work
* You will need to be conversant with an internal ERP system after a period of training
* HNC or Degree in Electrical Engineering
If you are interested please call Angico Daley or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position!