Finance Business Partner - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Finance Business Partner
West Midlands - This Area Only
40000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Alexander Daniels are pleased to be working exclusively with a Solihull-based service group to find two new Finance Business Partners. The business has had an exceptional year of trading, despite its own challenges throughout the pandemic. Following a restructure, the business is making a transition towards a more business partnering-led finance team, and these two new roles have been created to report to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts for multiple business units
- Production of monthly cash flow forecasts and analysis for numerous sites
- Liaising with operations and both Area and Regional Managers to report on financial performance and suggest operational changes to affect the bottom line
- Building a relationship with the commercial team to understand how your business units can be supported by both sales and marketing
- Preparation of P&L and balance sheet for discussion with the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, including review and commentary
- Direct line management of two management accounting staff
- Financial reporting and analysis to support decision-making for the contracts department
The ideal candidates for these roles will be ACA, CA, ACCA or ACMA qualified with experience in management accounts production (end-to-end) and a history building strong business partnering relationships (commercial and/or operational). You will need an appetite for numbers, as we believe the best business partners must own the month end accounting to reliably communicate them to the wider business.
Finalists will be considered for this role if they have exceptional experience aligned to the above.
We will interview as soon as relevant applicants are received and this role may close sooner than advertised. To avoid disappointment, please apply ASAP or contact Dan Holloway at Alexander Daniels if you would like to check if this vacancy is still live.