Project Manager - Brighton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Brighton, Brighton and Hove, England
£60000 - £65000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Project Manager – Civil Engineering
East or West Sussex
£60,000 to £65,000 per annum plus package
Our client is a civil engineering contractor that provides a service via regional offices. The company work in the highways and infrastructure sector. Due to a number of major project wins providing a full order book, they are searching for an experienced Project Manager to join their project delivery teams.
As a Project Manager, you will be Managing Civil Engineering Projects from planning stage through to final accounts. Reporting to a Senior Contracts Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
* Site supervision
* Health & safety management
* Supervising labour and staff
* Producing/reviewing method statements and risk assessments
* Site cost/value control
* Commercial reporting
* Client liaison
* Organizing plant & materials
* Responsible for all correspondence and record keeping in accordance with Dyer & Butler procedures.
* Ideally Degree qualified in Civil engineering (or equivalent), with a successful track record managing civil engineering & infrastructure projects
* Project management & delivery experience within a safety critical environment
* Fully conversant with safety regulations (particularly CDM)
* Possess a strong commercial acumen with knowledge of project management and NEC forms of contract, to manage day to day contract obligations
* Demonstrable experience with both the commercial & project deliverables on previous projects
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and motivate the people working with you
* CSCS Card – Black
* SMSTS Qualified
* Full Clean Driving License
* IT Literate
* Proven ability to lead teams and manage subcontractors
If interested please call Morgan on (phone number removed) or apply on CV Library