Litigation Solicitor – LS1 - Fitzrovia | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Litigation Solicitor – LS1
Fitzrovia, Greater London, England
£50,000 - £60,000
Permanent (Full time)
My client is looking for a Litigation Solicitor with 5+ years experience to join their practice in Fitzrovia and to take over their large caseload.
• You will have an excellent knowledge of Litigation and some knowledge
• Experience in dealing with matters on behalf of commercial and individual clients on a wide range of general litigation matters to include landlord and tenant, breach of contract claims, debt recovery, insolvency, commercial litigation, divorce, financial settlements and TOLATA proceedings.
• 3+ years PQE in Litigation
• Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
• Track of record of achieving career goals
• Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
• Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
• Self-motivated team player
• Ambition to progress
• Excellent administration and organisational skills;
• Professional but friendly and approachable
• Flexible working hours
• Bonus scheme
• Company events & social hours
• Central London, West End offices with excellent transport links
• Administration support
• Solicitor support
• Meeting Rooms
• IT Support including Time Recording and Case Management Software
• A Range of Courses and CPD Training in London
• Access to online legal precedents, library and research resources including PLC and Westlaw
• Business Development and Networking Assistance
• International Reach and Associations
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.