Telesales Executive - Basingstoke | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Bidfood Basingstoke currently have a new and exciting opportunity for a Telesales Executive within our successful Basingstoke sales team. This role would ideally suit someone with passion, drive, self-motivation and a desire to succeed.
Basingstoke, Home Counties
Salary £18,500 plus bonus & benefits
A bit about us
There’s every chance you’ll have eaten our food, so why not share our success and come and work for us? Bidfood is a leading wholesale food distributor and the preferred supplier for over 60,000 customers across the UK, ranging from pubs to schools, from restaurants to care homes and everything in between.
From Lands End to John O’Groats, whether our customers want just a teaspoon or a full range of catering supplies, we’ll supply their needs. We work as a team to provide every food option from quality ingredients to finished meals, including a number of own brand ranges as well as all the big brands and regional specialties. We believe in our food, and we know that our people are so very important in our success.
About the Telesales Executive Role
The telesales team forms an essential part of our depot by ensuring customer orders are taken in an efficient and professional manner.
Other responsibilities include;
- Making outbound calls and dealing with incoming calls to take our customers' normal orders.
- Managing your own customer base and through careful analysis of on screen data and account statistics
- Helping every customer to buy across our product range, selling in new lines, link and gap selling, and maximising customer spend.
The ideal candidate for the Telesales Executive role:
You’ll be a strong and natural communicator and team player, used to working in a busy and challenging environment. You will be motivated, organised, flexible and driven to achieve results whilst building effective working relationships over the telephone.
We need you to have a key mix of skills and be able to deploy them effectively when required and in accordance with changing customer demands. You will also have
- Good experience of solving a variety of customer problems
- An understanding of sales techniques that will enable you to maximise sales opportunities as they arrive.
- Dexterity and organisation needed to effectively and accurately key orders at speed.
If this is you, then we look forward to hearing from you.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary + bonus
- 25 leave days per year (plus public holidays)
- Employee discounts
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal accident insurance
- Free parking
How to apply for the Telesales Executive Job:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Telesales Executive job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Telesales Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales Consultant, Internal Sales Executive, Sales Executive, Telesales