Home Carer (Weekends) - Newbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Home Carer (Weekends)
Newbury, West Berkshire, England
10.0000 - 12.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Cardea Healthcare is a specialist healthcare recruitment agency providing home care services and staff into residential settings. We are currently recruiting for Home Care Workers to provide care to individuals in their own homes with a range of needs including those who require end of life care.
The main responsibilities of the job are to support the individual's living within their own homes. We pride ourselves on improving the lives of the people we support as well as making them feel comfortable. We promote a "doing with" opposed to "doing for" work ethic.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care
- Social inclusion
- Administration of medication
- Writing accurate and factual daily reports
- Promoting and ensuring privacy and dignity
- Working in a team and on an individual basis
- Manual handling
The candidate must have the following:
- At least 6 months care experience
- Ideally have a Driving Licence and access to their own Vehicle
- An up-to-Date DBS
- Willing to Travel
The following attainments and personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
- Self-motivated, responsible, and able to act on your initiative
- Be able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ideally candidates will have experience of working with children with complex needs and the social care sector.
Although this role is for weekend work, other times and shifts are available so please get in touch for more details.
We offer extremely competitive rates and opportunities for career progression through additional training and upskilling.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.