Building and Facilities - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Building and Facilities Manager
West Midlands - This Area Only
£40000/annum Car allowance
Permanent (Full time)
37 hours per week – Monday to Friday
Salary £40K (DOE) + car allowance
My industry leading client have an exciting opportunity for a Building and Facilities Manager.
Impressive range of employee benefits including 6% contributory pension, employee rewards scheme, childcare vouchers, onsite gym and health insurance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Building and Facilities provisions across all assets, ensuring that all property sites are maintained to the highest standard. This will involve working closely with the Operations team and leading day to day operations in relation to building and environment regulations, business processes, people management and various levels of reporting.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing a team ensuring all regulatory/legal compliance requirements are met
* Delivering maintenance strategy for all company buildings
* Contract management and reporting
* Project management including tendering process and preparation of contracts
* Identify and budget capital projects
* Monitor and forecast expenditure against budgets
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and the safe management of the Company’s buildings
* Provide regular updates against work programmes to Manager and the Board
To be considered for the role, you will have proven experience in the Utilities or related industry and will hold a CDM Qualification or equivalent. You should be an experienced Contract Manager with demonstrable experience in successful Project Management.
The post will require strong leadership and stakeholder management skills, a fluent understanding of Health and Safety legislation and Building & Environmental Regulations as well as advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages. A full valid driving licence and the flexibility to travel frequently to Cambridge site is also essential.
Please submit your CV to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of application