HR Administrator - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Temporary (Full time)
JOB TITLE: HR Administrator
JOB TYPE: Temporary
COMPANY TYPE: Financial services corporation
DURATION: 7 Months
HOURS: 35 hours a week - 09:00-17:00
SALARY: £20 per hour
LOCATION: Cannon Street, London - remote initially
CULTURE: Fast-paced, modern, hard-working but supportive team
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $437 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
The Human Resources department supports the Business to ensure the effective management and development of the talent in our organisation. It involves having oversight of all aspects of human capital management, which includes a number of areas of expertise working together collaboratively - talent acquisition, talent management and development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and organisation development.
PURPOSE OF YOUR ROLE:
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative; value add and project specific HR support to the UK based client group who in turn partner with local and global client groups across our three business lines. The aim is to create better synergies between the different business lines in HR support offerings and drive value add through consistent HR guidance.
The role will focus on the following main areas: employment life cycle, HR policies and procedures, including improvements, reporting, simple employment relations issues, change programmes, manager training, regulatory change impacts, compensation and performance review process support, induction and ad hoc projects.
- Handle and provide guidance and support on HR queries from the business, especially around our internal HR systems including Workday, HR Hub and Ask HR ticketing tool.
- Manage central reporting needs on a regular and ad hoc basis, such as sickness reporting, performance management completion statistics and specific data needs.
- Manage simple sickness absence cases as well as regular reporting, working closely with the benefits and Workday teams. Over time, shadowing of more complex employment relation queries are a possibility.
- Support queries and guidance for employees and managers from new starter to retirement, working closely with the talent acquisition, payroll and HR support services teams.
- Support HR change programmes working in partnership with HR Business Partners in data collection, analysis and document preparation.
- Build managers' expertise in HR matters, improving their ability to handle repeated situations themselves where appropriate.
- Continuously look for improvement opportunities in processes and information to drive a best in class experience for our clients and minimise risks, escalating where appropriate.
- Support compensation reviews throughout the year including promotions, benchmarking, off cycles and especially at year end for the global bonus review, including timelines, queries and feedback.
- Ensure consistent HR support for family leave requests, while looking at ways to improve the employee experience.
- Support induction programmes both company wide, and business line specific.
- Support any ad hoc project requests such as Covid tracking, wellbeing initiatives and HR Business Partner forums.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience on using Microsoft products, especially excel and PowerPoint. Deeper knowledge of pivot tables and V-Lookups in Excel desirable.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills required, particularly around understanding key problems, acknowledging patterns and driving these through to process improvement initiatives.
- Willingness to learn about the business and enhance knowledge of asset management firms.
- Effective communication skills to be able to deal effectively with customers/colleagues, using sound interpersonal skills and communicating well through a range of media . phone, face to face, email, internet. Adapts their style to their audience. Builds trust and sound relationships with customers.
- Ability to handle conflict and sensitive HR situations professionally and confidentially.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.