Compliance Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
My client, one of the UK's largest insurance brokers, are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team on a 3 month basis. This is a second line of defence position in which you will be responsible for:
- The oversight of forward-looking events (policy, horizon scanning for regulatory and legislative change, guidance on regulatory change projects)
- Providing advice and guidance in the context of business and regulatory change
- Overseeing the control and co-ordination second line advice on regulatory change across the segment and for approval of client/consumer facing real time and non-real time communications
- Providing advice and guidance on regulatory matters and policy interpretation as recognised technical expert across a range of broad elements of the FCA's Handbook
- Regulatory policy analysis and communication of regulatory change across the segment with appropriate tracking and reporting mechanisms to ensure delivered by the business
- All oversight of projects implementing new requirements or changes
- Co-ordination of oversight for the controls of all financial promotions and marketing material
- Maintenance and compliance ownership of group policies and business standards
- Assisting in preparing all interviewees for PE meetings and logistics for on-site FCA work
- Oversight of GDPR compliance
- Segment Board, Risk & Audit Reporting
- Drive the closure and oversight of monitoring actions arising from Compliance Monitoring reviews
- A proven track record in compliance gained within the insurance industry
- Extensive knowledge of the FCA's rules (all areas relevant to general insurance intermediation)
- Prior experience of interpreting and applying this knowledge into a Managing General Agent (MGA) and general insurance product life-cycle
- GDPR compliance experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels
- A commercially aware self-starter
Candidates must be available immediately and remote working is offered for this position. The IR35 determination is yet to be undertaken.
Please apply today or contact for further details.