Digital Merchandiser - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Basic Salary : £35-40k + 25 Days Annual Leave + Flexible Working + Company Bonus + Medical Healthcare
Permanent (Full time)
A website is only good as it's content; it's what converts online traffic to sales. As our brand new Digital Merchandiser you'll support our digital team implementing the very best merchandising strategy across our online platforms. Read on to find out more about how this educational business is going through a digital transformation!
Basic salary: £35,000 to £40,000
· 25 Days Annual Leave - option to buy an additional 5 days
· Flexible Working
· Company Bonus
· Medical Healthcare
· Other large company benefits
Whilst there is a mixture of home and office working, you'll need to be able to commute to our Nottinghamshire Office. This means you could commute from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Burton Upon Trent, Chesterfield, Derby, Grantham, Loughborough, Lincoln, Newark, Sheffield, as well as Nottingham itself.
What's in it for you:
· Be part of a global education business currently going through a huge digital transformation.
· A 5% performance related bonus with other core benefits such as Private Healthcare, and Life Assurance.
· Voluntary benefits available such as buying additional holiday, dental plans, and cycle to work scheme.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Merchandiser
We're a global supplier of technology and resources, supporting pupils, teachers, and schools around the world providing the very latest in learning and educational products.
Because of our passion to enrich the life of learners around the world, we're now in need of a Digital Merchandiser to support our eCommerce team and deliver a merchandising strategy that ensures the highest possible conversion rates across our range of educational and learning products.
To do this you'll be responsible for promotional strategy that focuses on price points and shopping behaviours. You'll also be responsible for:
· Optimising website performance through data and relevant content therefore increasing conversion and digital traffic.
· Consistently reporting on sales and key metrics, both daily, weekly, and monthly to identify trading patterns.
· Using analytic and reporting software to enhance insight and performance across all digital areas.
· Working in tandem with the acquisition team to help improve organic search results across your online products and categories.
To be successful in your application to this Digital Merchandiser role you'll need to have worked within a similar eCommerce role before. You'll also need:
· Experience in increasing engagement and conversion rates through CRO programmes.
· General understanding and knowledge of SEO techniques.
· An analytical eye and knowledge of web analytic tools to identify trends and opportunities across our customer websites .
Want to find out more? Click apply or contact Joel Barnett at Wallace Hind Selection for a confidential conversation and more information. All applications to this Digital Merchandiser advert, will receive a response.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital, eCommerce, Merchandising, Digital Merchandising, Online Trading, Web Content, Copywriting, Digital Content.
REF: JKB16341, Wallace Hind Selection