Supply Teacher - Gloucester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
80.0000 - 100.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Supply Teachers needed in South Gloucestershire
Your new company
You will have the exciting opportunity to work within multiple different schools across South Gloucestershire. This job would be on a supply basis, but this role could lead to long term roles. Due to an increase in demand from schools within your local area, we are looking for experienced supply teachers to take up the multiple positions we have available.
Your new role
Working as a supply teacher for Hays Education will provide you with flexibility around your needs and teaching style. With the option of working on a full time or part time basis, a teaching job with Hays will suit your life commitments.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be a Supply Teacher you will need to have qualified teacher status. You will also need to have recent teaching experience within the last five years, strong classroom management skills and the ability to adapt to unfamiliar plans/timetables would also be required.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive daily wage based on your prior experience and the responsibilities involved in each assignment.
- Accrued holiday pay with the option to take it at any point of the year.
- The opportunity to work within a variety of schools.
- Free up to date safeguarding training.
- The option to join our 'Guarantee Pay Scheme'.
- We offer £250 in shopping vouchers when you refer a friend to Hays and they successfully go out to work for us.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.