Software Developer - Swindon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
40000.0000 - 50000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client who is a leading provider to multi-national automotive corporations has an opportunity for a mid-level Software Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful Software Developer will work with both older Microsoft stacks such as technologies as well as the latest and get exposure and experience to a wide variety of technologies.
The successful Software Developer will;
- Have experience of the core Microsoft development technology stack (Visual Studio, SQL Server, Windows Server, IIS)
- Commercial experience of building robust and scalable solutions using .NET
- Strong understanding of OO development, patterns and practices
- Strong development and design knowledge of RDBMS . MS SQL
- The ability to analyse and debug existing code in terms of functionality and performance.
- Comfortable taking responsibility for building and testing features that will be delivered to end users
Skills and experienced required;
- 3 + years of full stack Microsoft development
- In-depth entity framework and entity framework core experience?
- 3+ years of Web API development – REST API’s, JSON
- C (up to at least version 8)
- Entity Framework and Entity Framework Core
- MVC ( and .Net Core)
- Razor (Blazor an advantage)
- Web API development - REST API's, JSON
- / Web Forms
In return my offers a strong remuneration package in an exceptionally friendly, comfortable, modern office environment, in a picturesque setting with free on-site parking as well as an annual bonus scheme, based on company performance.