Technical Support - Swindon - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Swindon - This Area Only
19000.0000 - 21000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Reporting to the Customer Support Supervisor, the Customer Service Associate (Technical Support) will act as the first point of contact for our customers on our Technical Helpdesk, providing excellent levels of customer service and uphold the values of the company.
The primary role is to provide timely, accurate advice and solutions to customers experiencing problems installing, running or using our products and services; and working to a shift pattern that ensures we provide service cover for our International customers.
- Provide customers with a service which exceeds expectations and portrays the professional image of the company at all times
- Answering incoming technical support calls, emails, web requests and correspondence from customers and colleagues
- Log calls and emails with details of customer, product or service and the issue
- Work within Service Level Agreements (external) and within Data Security and Information policies and requirements (internal)
- Escalate issues as required and ensure issues are followed up to satisfactory conclusion with the customer
- Testing/simulating problems reported and logging solutions/workarounds in the technical support database
- Liaise with Sales teams regarding customer licensing issues and queries
- Liaise with 3rd line providers of the technical platforms
- Testing of products on new platforms/network configurations
- Maintain the online Technical Support FAQs and associated documentation including compatibility lists, knowledge base articles, installation instructions and video tutorials/pod casts
- Liaison with outside technical support contacts to resolve problems on jointly developed/ third party products
- Daily testing of basic functionality of all hosted services
- Assist the Customer Service team, taking calls, placing orders as and when required
- Occasional site visits to other for training purposes
- Pro-actively contact customers to communicate specific technical changes or manage beta/pilot programmes
- Investigation and research of new environments and creation of associated support documentation ., proprietary networks, new Operating Systems, web browsers and VLEs
- Software testing where directed
- Assist customer service team in managing customer accounts where required
- Assist with setups and associated tasks as and when required
- To be able to assist the Customer Service team, taking calls, placing orders on a regular overflow basis
- Adaptable; keen to embrace change and innovation
- A team player
- A calm and measured approach
- Able to maintain focus at times of pressure
- Resilient and thrives on working in a fast-paced customer-facing environment
- Some flexible working hours are available: we work with international time zones so can agree some hours to suit you/the business.
- Live our Brand Values: Enterprising; Collaborative, Rigorous and Responsive