Temp Receptionist - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Temp Receptionist - Music Management
East London, Greater London, England
12.0000 - 12.5000
Temporary (Full time)
JOB ROLE: Temporary Receptionist
COMPANY: Music Management
SALARY: £ per hour
LOCATION: London West End
CULTURE: Relaxed media environment
My client a music management company based in the West End of London is seeking a temp Receptionist for 6 weeks.
You will be responsible for manning reception, greeting guests and providing ad hoc admin support to the team.
Duties will include:
- Primary point of contact for all guests
- Answering phones and transferring calls with the company
- Inbox and diary management and dealing with all post and couriers requirements
- Manage and update Roster, Touring Schedule Doc, Agency Sweep, Spotify playlist and new releases
- Ordering office suppliers and monthly groceries
- Provide general admin support to Agents and Managers across the business
- Updating artist tour posters in office
- Ensure kitchen and meeting rooms are presentable throughout the day
- Opening and closing the office
- All other reasonable duties as requested
- Personal, presentable and enjoys dealing with people
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised with multi-tasking skills
- Flexible, adaptable and self-motivated individual who is willing to learn
- Capable of working efficiently in a fast moving environment
- A team player able to work effectively with all staff at all levels across the company
- High degree of computer literacy, to be able to use able to use Word, Excel, Google docs, photo-shop and social media accurately and confidently
- An all round positive person with a calm, friendly and polite manner
Hours: Monday to Friday -
You must be available to interview on Monday 17th May and to start in the role on Thursday 20th May.
Please email me directly if you feel you are suitable for this role:
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on-line to the advert
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. Successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Tottenham court road, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Euston
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.