Care Assistant - Crofton Park | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Crofton Park, Greater London, England
£9.00 - £10.75 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Tezlom are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants in the Crystal Palace and surrounding areas.
Find out more about this role by reading the information below, then apply to be considered.
This role is ideal for experienced Care Assistants wanting either full time flexible work or just 1
- 2 shifts a week.
As a Care Assistants, weekly pay is £
- £ per hour and up to £ per hour on public holidays, paid via PAYE with no charge for payroll.
There is an increase if you’re working as a Limited Company.
Tezlom offer all Agency Care Assistants:
- Discounted Gym DW Fitness Membership
- Working for a reputable national agency
- A second income – weekly pay, every Friday
- Advanced block booked shifts and ability for permanent roles
- Optional workplace pension scheme
- Provided Uniform, ID badge and regular timesheets
- Flexible hours that you can change to suit your current commitments week by week
- Blue Light Card Company Benefits:
- On-going Staff Development
- Qualification opportunities, specialized training courses
- We will update your Mandatory training for FREE
- Support from our consultants 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Refer a friend scheme
- Try out a new career before you commit full time
- The opportunity for new skill sets, by working with various healthcare services
- Approved Blue Light Card Holder – offering 100’s of online and high street discounts We Require:
- A minimum of 6 months UK paid experience in the role of care assistant within the last 5 years is essential
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 2 satisfactory professional references is essential
- Mandatory training to be dated within the last 12 months.
Don't worry if you don't have any valid training certificates, we can enroll you onto our mandatory training for free.
- D BS – To be on the update service or to complete a new one If you believe you meet the criteria and are looking for a new challenging yet rewarding career then click the‘Apply’ button below to submit a copy of your CV.
Tezlom is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Therefore, all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.