Customer Services Administrator - Bilsthorpe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Services Administrator
Bilsthorpe, Nottinghamshire, England
Contract (Full time)
Customer Service Admin
Location: Bilsthorpe, Nottinghamshire, NG22 8UA
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: full time, FTC 6 months
Enva is a full-service and leading provider of recycling and resource recovery solutions, with locations across the United Kingdom and Ireland.
With sustainability at the forefront of its proposition, Enva recovers a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials for re-use in manufacturing and for energy conversion, as well as providing a complete portfolio of water and waste water services.
Our site in Nottinghamshire, Enva England Specialist Waste Ltd, is the largest provider of hazardous waste collection services to the UK's motor vehicle franchise network. Offering a wide selection of services, we are the total waste partner to a variety of industry sectors.
Customer Service Advisor - The Role:
To deliver an industry leading level of customer service to all ENVA customers and partners.
Maintaining accurate reports and ensuring all admin tasks are completed in a timely manner to support customers and internal teams, whilst always maintaining a customer centric approach with every interaction.
Customer Service Admin - Key Responsibilities:
* Producing accurate reports for clients on the usage of their waste services – within SLA.
* New site set up’s and roll outs completed seamlessly and within SLA.
* Maintaining internal reporting for the customer service department and internal stakeholders.
* Supporting with daily admin duties for industry and degreasing teams.
* Respond to messages in a professional and timely manner from customers and internal teams.
* Ensure that all queries are followed up and resolved in an efficient and timely manner with customer focused approach.
* Resolve customer complaints at first point of contact wherever possible – escalate only where necessary.
* Liaise with sub contractors to resolve customer queries and complaints whilst maintaining a positive working relationship.
* Effective and accurate scheduling of additional services are completed on time.
* Maintaining and building rapport with customers, understanding their needs and managing customer’s expectations.
* Maintaining the internal CRM tool to ensure all records are accurate.
* Management of your own daily work flow to ensure maximum efficiency and accuracy.
* Contributing to customer service dept KPI’s to ensure service levels are met.
Knowledge, Training, Experience, Technical and Personal Skills:
* Have a strong customer service background with a minimum of 1 year customer service experience.
* High attention to detail and ability to produce reports with minimal errors – measured by dept KPI’s.
* Strong data and analytical skills.
* Have an enthusiastic customer service focus with a determination to resolve customer issues first time.
* Positive and motivated with flexible and adaptable attitude.
* Problem solving and solution focussed ability.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong telephone manner.
* Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop effective and positive working relationships within and outside of the department.
* Must demonstrate high levels of integrity and adopt a professional approach in all interactions – should be transparent, open and honest in all dealings.
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations and / or systems.
* Good conflict resolution skills based on a ‘Can do’ attitude
* Friendly personality and team player.
* Strong PC and technical knowledge and skills with an excellent working knowledge of the Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Teams
Offering a competitive salary in a growing company committed to our people. We also offer pension contributions and other health scheme benefits including death in service.
If you have the required skills and experience, click on APPLY and forward your up to date CV.
Please be advised due to the high number of applications should you not hear from us within 4 weeks, your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful. We thank you for expressing your interest in this role.
No agencies please