Graduate Business Development - Reading - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Business Development Executive
Reading - This Area Only
25000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Location: Theale - Reading
Salary: £25,000 (£35K OTE)
Our multi-award winning client is a renowned customer analytics enterprise that delivers on a truly global scale. They’re now looking for ambitious Graduate Business development Execugtives to drive further growth and expand on their territories further.
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Y1 OTE of £35K
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Full bespoke training
- A family feel with low staff turnover and real professional and personal investment
The Graduate Business Development Executive will undertake a variety of responsibilities once they have a thorough understanding of the company. You’ll identify and research new channels for the company to expand into, reaching out to target companies and the key decision makers within. The successful candidate will shadow on and assist company directors to meetings with a view to their own progression.
You’ll also set up and configure demo accounts and advise new users on how to best use the company’s product range. The successful candidate will enjoy a unique graduate package – excellent earning and career potential, as well as an incredibly social and inclusive culture!
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company and its product offering
- Research potential clients, their services and decision makers
- Reach out to prospects strategically, over the phone and via email
- Shadow directors to meetings in order to influence in person
- Set up and deliver demo and new accounts on how to use products
- Schedule business meetings with key decision makers over the phone
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)