Housing Improvement Manager - Abbots Bromley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Housing Improvement Manager
Abbots Bromley, Staffordshire, England
24.0000 - 29.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Housing Improvement Manager: Our client is large employer looking for a qualified environmental health officer/ qualified surveyor with housing sector experience to be a senior member of their Residential Services team. The Housing Improvement manager will be expected to lead and supervise the Housing Improvement Team.
- Ensuring that vulnerable residents can remain in their homes safely.
- Liaising with occupational therapy teams.
- Bidding for resources and funding/ developing new areas of assistance.
- Provide leadership when it comes to dealing with empty properties.
- Dealing with law enforcement when necessary.
- In Housing Sector Management.
- Knowledge of brining empty properties back into use.
- Knowledge of housing enforcement, grants and houses in multiple occupation.
\ Long Term T**emporary Role.***
\ Managerial Position.
* Umbrella and PAYE rates available **. ***