Business Development Executive - Newcastle upon Tyne | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Executive (Digital & Web)
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
22000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Central Employment are working in partnership with a leading digital marketing and web solutions agency in the heart of Newcastle, as they look to appoint a Business Development Executive (web & digital). Reporting and working alongside the MD, they are seeking an ambitious and driven sales professional with a strong interest/understanding of all things web development and or digital marketing.
- Collaborate with the MD and Head of Digital Services to identify target accounts for prospecting into
- Utilising various inbound and outbound sales techniques in order to qualify potential opportunities and nurturing long term opportunities
- Consultatively build relationships with prospects
- Identify relevant new business opportunities
- Efficiently and effectively process assigned opportunities into new business sales
- Manage your own pipeline and work activities through HubSpot CRM, maintaining accurate information and up to date forecasts on all prospects
- Research and build new and existing prospect accounts (., adding contacts, sending regular marketing emails, appointment setting)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets to secure new business
This is a great opportunity for disciplined hunters to take the first steps of a career with a fast-growing digital agency. The ideal candidate for this position will have sound business acumen, be highly driven to succeed, possess high energy levels and natural sales instincts.
You will already be a top performer and be keen to progress through a clearly defined learning and career path. You will have impressed colleagues with your ideas and attitude and you’ll understand what has made you successful.
Your attributes and track record will also include: -
- Experience of using a consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Circa 2 years of sales experience in technology, digital marketing or B2B services
- A track record of constant improvement
- Ability to develop trust and relationships with prospects, customers, and colleagues
- Excellent telephone skills
- A strong interest in technology, marketing, digital and the ability to talk confidently about the agency’s services and its capabilities and benefit proposition to prospective customers
- A strong desire to become a sales professional and be part of team that delivers our customers breakthrough results for their digital marketing and website solution requirements
- Knowledge of a sales & marketing CRM