Property Manager - Grantham | Zoek UK | 204665836fe14cb48f3b6eca6f5f301a
Grantham, Lincolnshire, England
£18k - 20k per year + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
PROPERTY MANAGER- GRANTHAM - PROPERTY LETTINGS - UP TO £20,000 SALARY + BENEFITS
Property Manager required for our client who are a well-established and award-winning nationwide property sales and lettings company.
Due to their continued success and growth they now require a Property Manager to work from their Grantham Central Office.
If you are an experienced Property Manager or experience on Property Management then this could be the role for you.
- As a Property Manager your role will be to manage a centralised property portfolio, ensuring that all aspects of property management are dealt with in a timely manner, whilst maintaining a high level of quality and customer service.
- Working within a busy team but solely responsible for the upkeep of the portfolio, including liaising with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors to ensure all maintenance/repair issues are dealt with in a timely manner, organising, coordinating and managing all aspects of tenant move ins and check outs, whilst maintaining a high standard of Best Practice and compliance with all current law relating to Data Storage and the Residential Lettings Practice.
- The role involves meeting targets and deadlines, protecting the integrity of the Company at all times and occasionally covering for colleagues whilst absent. Must be prepared to maintain the current software system at all times, and will be expected to accurately process and manage all client monies, including deposits in accordance with the legislation.
- General day to day management of a property portfolio.
- The arrangement and monitoring of all property maintenance, including record keeping, invoicing, and monitoring contractors' performance
- Organising through to completion various mandatory safety checks including gas and electrical safety checks
- Managing property inspections
- Managing check outs and deposit returns
- Re-marketing existing properties with third parties and managing them through to completion, including deposit protection
- Dealing with day to day tenant and landlord enquiries
- Archiving property and tenant details in accordance with data protection where necessary
- Client Accounting processing and management
- Preparation of Inventories
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements and other legal documents
- You will be working from the Central Office in Grantham
- Hours of work: 37 hours Mon - Thurs to & Fri to
- The successful candidate MUST have at least 2 years of Property Management Experience
- You will need to be self-motivated, be able to work autonomously managing your own time effectively
- You need to be a team player, who enjoys working with others across different organisations.
- You will have excellent organisational, written and verbal skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- You will have negotiating skills with the confidence to challenge when necessary.
- You need good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Live within a commutable distance to the Grantham office
- £18,000 to £20,000 Basic Salary (Subject to experience)
- Workplace pension
- Company Paid Car Parking
- 23 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- Award winning business
- Excellent career opportunity and training for the right candidate.
Follow us on twitter ######
In respect to the above role(s), Anderson Wright Consulting Ltd operates as an Employment Agency
PROPERTY MANAGER- GRANTHAM - PROPERTY LETTINGS - UP TO £20,000 BASIC SALARY + BENEFITS
Posted 23 days ago