Senior Recruitment - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£25000 - £30000/annum plus commission and bonuses
Permanent (Full time)
Heat Recruitment are looking for skilled Senior Recruitment Consultants who share our core values to join our award-winning team of specialist recruiters. We specialise in the Financial Services, Insurance, Legal, Digital and Engineering.
As part of our continued growth we have recently relocated to a brand-new office. Conveniently located just a few minutes from Cabot Circus. We pride ourselves on providing a first-class working environment for all our staff, where personal development and well-being as at the heart of our day to day operations.
You will take full responsibility for every aspect of the recruitment process, with overall accountability for developing a portfolio of clients within your specialist market. You will build trusted relationships with all your customers as you support them through their recruitment journey.
Some of our benefits include:
* Competitive basic salary
* Dress down Monday – Friday
* Central Bristol office location
* Fantastic uncapped commission structure where you can earn up to 30% of your billings
* Quarterly bonus scheme for consistent performers
* Target-related salary increases
* Great training and development opportunities and clearly structured progression path
* 25 days holiday increasing to 30 days with continued service
* Ongoing competitions (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
* 1 Month fully paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
* Lunch clubs for top earners
* Summer and winter events
* Free gym access, table tennis table and free bike storage
* Free fresh fruit
* At least 3 years' experience within the recruitment industry with a demonstrable track record
* Evidence of goal setting, exceeding personal and professional targets
* Determined to be successful and able to demonstrate resilience
* Results driven with a clear focus on delivering high quality work
* Eager to learn and develop
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Able to work independently as well as collaborate with your team
If you would like to find out more about how Heat Recruitment could further your recruitment career, please get in touch today