Area Manager - Durham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Durham, County Durham, England
40000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Area Manager
Location: North England/Central Scotland
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus car/car allowance and 10% bonus
We are currently recruiting for an Area Manager to be responsible for a number of showrooms with a retailer well known for their sales and customer service standards. The successful candidate will join the business as at Area Manager level, you will be able to drive your team to deliver great results for the business!
The successful Area Manager for a growing brand which is a customer driven environment, high levels of personal service must be central to everything you do. In addition, you will develop the brand through an excellent customer journey, work closely with your Store Managers to deliver results. As our clients new Area Manager, you have experience within a service driven retail environment.
The Area Manager will be an inspirational leader who can and will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your Store Managers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets.
Key Responsibilities as an Area Manager
- Being an integral part of the leadership team
- Leading by example and driving your team forward
- Driving sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
- Training, coaching and developing your team.
- Maintain company and brand standards are maintained as well as adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Achieving store and company KPI's.
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
- Developing and directing new store openings
- Passionate about retail and the customer journey!
We want our clients new Area Manager to come from a multi-site background and can show the ability and drive to actually manage your business area to get the right results!
You will have the autonomy to manage your stores and give your customers an amazing experience with every interaction.
As the new Area Manager, you will be a credible presence in your area andbe able to work with senior stakeholders at all times.
This role has a base salary of Up to £45,000, will also come with a superb bonus scheme and company car or car allowance