Complex Care Assistant - Annesley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Complex Care Assistant - Weekends
Annesley, Nottinghamshire, England
£9 - £12 per hour + Weekly Pay, Rotas in Advance
Permanent (Zero Hour)
Weekend Care Assistant - Sutton in Ashfield; Days and Waking Nights available
Hourly rate: £ day rate; £ night rate; enhanced rate for bank holidays
Our client is a male in his early fifties with Motor**Neurone Disease. He lives in Sutton in Ashfield and needs care and support on a 2:1 basis, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Regular and consistent weekend work available on the following shifts:**
- Day shift: -
- Waking night shift: -
Skills required: PEG; Suctioning; Cough Assist; NIPPI
The safety of our clients and frontline staff is at the forefront of everything we do here at Prestige Nursing & Care. You will have access to weekly Covid-19 testing, ongoing and support from your local branch throughout the current pandemic.
We are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe at work during this unprecedented time, so to reassure you further, we are holding 'Virtual' Interviews and Training and have an endless stock of PPE too!
Prestige Nursing + Care is a national Private Care Provider with 35 branches across England and Scotland. Established in 1945 we have over 75 years experience in providing high quality, person centred and specialist services. Now is an exciting time to join our team to help us ensure our clients receive the highest quality care.
What we offer:
- Flexibility - No pop in visits
- Refer a Friend up to £250!
- Reward and recognition
- Free uniform, DBS, and PPE
- Holiday Pay
- Career Progression Pathways
- Learning and Development opportunities
- 24/7 support
The Ideal Candidate:
- 6 Month's experience working in the care sector
- Driver with own car (not essential for this POC)
- Minimum of 2 satisfactory references
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Empathetic approach
- Basic IT Skills (elearning & electronic record keeping)
Your duties will include:
- Personal Care includes - washing, dressing, bathing, toileting
- Medication support
- Meal preparation and assistance
- Social stimulation support
- Supporting clients to appointments and outings
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing, and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database.
For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.