Learning Support Assistant - Enfield Lock | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Learning Support Assistant
Enfield Lock, Greater London, England
£75 - £105/day
Contract (Full time)
Teach now are seeking dedicated, dynamic and flexible teaching assistants with experience supporting children 11-19 in a mainstream and SEN schools. You will be responsible for assisting the learning and development of students ranging across all year groups. The ability to work to existing plans and supporting with the behaviour management of students is needed for this role. You will help small groups and children on a 1:1 basis. Working alongside the class teacher and other support staff you will enhance the learning of the children, giving the best chance to reach their potential.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are not required for this role
The school are looking for individuals that are:
* Experienced working with children with SEN
* Confident assisting with Maths and English (Maths and English qualifications preferred)
* Dedicated and passionate about education
* Able to commit for the duration of the placement
* Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
* Honest and compassionate
* Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
* DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
* Competitive rates
* CPD training
* Working alongside a supportive team
* Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
* An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you