Company Commercial Paralegal - Colchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Company Commercial Paralegal
Colchester, Essex, England
Permanent (Full time)
Company Commercial Paralegal
Our client a leading law firm based in Colchester in the Legal 500 recommended lawyers. With 13 partners and 80 employees bring together local and regional knowledge with a city firm experience . This firm have ambitious plans to expand the firm over the next three years. Are recruiting for an experienced and ambitious Company Commercial Paralegal to join their expanding team based in Colchester
You will be a team player, fast, accurate, willing to go the extra mile, and have experience of supporting busy lawyers and / or wider teams.
Client satisfaction will be a key driver for you and you will need the willingness and capability to assist the team leader in ensuring client problems are solved efficiently and effectively and value is added to the service provided.
- Assisting with due diligence exercises, including uploading, reviewing and reporting on documents in virtual data rooms
- Assisting with ancillary documents with company and asset sales and purchases
- Attending meetings with clients and taking notes of the meetings
- Assisting with the provision of legal advice to clients, under supervision
- Providing friendly day to day contact with clients and referrers and other professionals involved
- Drafting letters, emails and other documents as required
- Legal research into relevant issues
- You will be actively encouraged to participate in innovative marketing and business development activities
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the work efficiently and expeditiously
- Manage, maintain and promote positive client relationships
- Promote the department and the firm through networking and business development activities
Ideally have experience in a similar role however this is not essential
Be comfortable working on your own initiative
Have a genuine passion for the work and a strong desire to succeed
Be willing to go the extra mile for your clients and colleagues
Effectively prioritise and have excellent organisation skills for a fast paced workload with tight deadlines
Be commercially astute with a flexible and proactive 'can do’ attitude to work and business development
An ability to work with figures
Be committed to a client centred approach
Understand the need, as a law firm, to manage risk, solve problems, and add value, for clients
Possess good Microsoft skills particularly Word and Excel Excellent oral and written communication
Excellent interpersonal skills
Have excellent attention to detail
Benefits to you
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days Annual Leave per annum (including Bank Holidays) and an additional 3 days Annual Leave for the Christmas Closure
- A private health benefits scheme after qualifying period of 12 months
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme after qualifying period of 3 months
- Excellent working environment
Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JSL2101 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.