Property Advisor - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leeds - This Area Only
16000.0000 - 17500.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client has grown to become one of the top ten providers of Re-Mortgage and Conveyancing services in the UK who have recently won several new contracts. They are currently recruiting into their busy client services department for a property advisor. This is an extremely fast paced, busy role which is predominantly phone based. It is a brilliant opportunity for someone with previous customer service experience from a call centre or retail/hospitality background and offers brilliant support, a full in depth training programme and the opportunity/sponsorship for further education.
- Working in an extremely busy and fast paced environment taking inbound calls from new and existing clients who have queries or issues regarding their move.
- Liaising with lenders, borrowers and other legal firms in relation to re-mortgage applications and communicating professionally with them
- Answering all queries within agreed service levels
- Liaising with a large volume of clients throughout the Re-mortgage process
- Liaising with numerous legal teams to ensure all agreed service levels are met
- Liaising with 3rd parties to obtain relevant and urgent information
- Inputting data onto the internal systems and making sure everything is accurate and up to date
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good data input skills.
- Previous administrative/customer service/conveyancing experience.
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
What you will get in return:
- 25 Days holiday plus the day off on your birthday Plus bank holidays off
- Monthly Quiz nights
- Monthly raffles
- A competitive Salary
- 30 minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target) & Dress Down day every Friday
- Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC & Proven track record of internal promotion
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)