Service Delivery Engineer - Scalby | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Service Delivery Engineer
Scalby, East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£25000.00 - £30000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Service Delivery Engineer
The following information provides an overview of the skills, qualities, and qualifications needed for this role.
- £30,000 I am currently seeking Service Delivery Engineer to work in a leading and technically hands on environment in Newport.
The role will be working Monday
- Friday on-site, handling the vast majority of their on-site systems, networks and telephony devices The successful Engineer will provide Support either face-to-face, email or phone to a network of internal customers, and will ensure that all problems are either solved or escalated to the senior members of the IT team.
You will be required to be aware of and stick to the Service Level Agreement, and ensure that you do all in your power to meet these service levels.
You will be responsible for logging tickets and ensuring all tickets and requests are communicated to the other members of the IT team.
You will provide support to bespoke software and hardware products as well as the Microsoft Office family of products.
You will be expected to ensure you know how to operate the software and hardware and how it is used throughout the business.
You will gain experience in a range of bespoke hardware and software in this environment and ensuing that all issues are either resolved or escalated.
Knowledge of some or all of the following technologies would be advantageous:
- Service Desk experience
- Windows 10 support and troubleshooting experience
- support of Office365
- Printer and scanner fixes
- telephony support
- Application support
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Basic Exchange queries
- LAN/WAN, TCP/IP This position will suit an experienced engineer who is looking to make a move into a new and exciting environment.
You will ideally have a qualification in IT such as a BTEC Level 3, Comptia A, or a Microsoft certification, and excellent communication and organisational skills are essential prerequisites of this role.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and technical team who are growing and offer a wealth of training and qualifications.
This is an urgent vacancy, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Key words: support, "Active Directory", Software, Hardware, Applications, LAN, WAN, Helpdesk, "Help Desk", "Service Desk", "Windows Server", Exchange, Comptia A, Microsoft, Windows 10, Office 365, networking If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Alex MacDermott directly.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY.
Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at .uk Hunter Selection Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.