Manual Line Operator - Boosbeck | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manual Line Operator - Skinningrove
Boosbeck, Redcar and Cleveland, England
10.8800 - 14.4700
Temporary (Full time)
Are you looking to grow your skills working for a recognised global brand? Do you want to work in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment? If so, read on ...
The Manual Line Operator is a fully flexible worker able to work at many of the work stations in the factory. They must work from established operation instructions, specifications, oral and written instructions. The work includes manual handling and lifting, carrying out and recording quality checks, operating overhead cranes, along with auxiliary and related equipment.
- Takes responsibility for their own safety and watches out for the safety of others
- Follow safe working practices
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures
- Performs and records quality checks required and inputs data into relevant systems
- Start up and shut down equipment as necessary
- Set up the equipment
- Actively monitor equipment and processes as they run
- Recognise improper machine function and take corrective action and provide information to resolve discrepancies
- Follow production schedules
- Remain at work station and assist maintenance when repairs are being made
- Keeps area clean and participates in 5S activities
- Provide a detailed shift handover that ensures smooth transition between shifts
- Adhere to company policies and rules
- Any other duties required by the Team Leader / Operations Manager
- Seeks to continually improve
- Demonstrates mutual respect
- Acts with a sense of urgency
- Seeks to exceed customer expectations
- Works well in teams
- Communicates well (verbally and written)
- Demonstrated organizational skills