Contract Sales Agent - Gaywood | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Contract Sales Agent
Gaywood, Norfolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Snap-on Diagnostics is widely recognised as a global market leader in the manufacture and supply of specialist electronic test equipment for the automotive sector; part of a $4 billion organisation.
Over the last year we have seen significant growth in our equipment business and are now expanding in several areas to continue our industry leading support to our customers. Our customers’ success is what continuously drives us forward and we now require additional customer-focussed associates. If you would like the opportunity to work within an innovative company that thrives on driving change and has a dedicated, exceptional team of colleagues, please apply for this role.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join Snap-on in our busy Contract Sales team in our King's Lynn office.
You'll be making a high level of outgoing sales calls to maintain and increase contract sales within the Service Department. You'll also be answering and managing incoming customer calls and your own associated admin.
* Based in our King's Lynn office, you'll make outgoing customer calls or cold calls in order to promote and sell contracts
* Take incoming customer calls, process sales, and accept payment for contract renewals
* Answer questions about contract specifications and pricing
* Be able to explain contract pricing and negotiate bulk or package pricing
* Accurately and efficiently enter customer information into company databases for mailing and billing purposes
* Process credit card payments and troubleshoot any issues that may arise
* Maintains a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers.
* Contacts customers in response to correspondence or feedback
* Proven telephone selling skills; able to undertake high call volumes and meet set metrics
* Excellent ability to communicate verbally
* Strong customer service focus
* Proven ability to track and chase leads
* Highly self motivated with the energy and desire to achieve excellent results
* You'll need to have a good eye for detail and be able to learn and retain extensive product knowledge
* You'll be highly organised
* Fully IT literate
Excellent earning potential with a strong commission/bonus plan
Great working environment where you'll be a valued team member
Ongoing training and development