Trainee SEN Teaching Assistant - Sevenoaks - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 206c6c477395424384ed33bab83de90b
Trainee SEN Teaching Assistant
Sevenoaks - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
· No experience needed
· Unlimited Interviews
Teaching Assistants for students with Special Education Needs have become a vital addition to schools and academies up and down the country, and with the classroom environment now looking very different the demand for this support has never been higher.
If you’re able to build strong relationships with children, are passionate about helping them learn and have the creativity to promote new and effective ways to help students get excited about learning then we can help you launch the career you were made for.
To meet the increasing demand for Teaching Assistants (in primary and secondary schools), The Training Room are helping the nation’s future Teaching Assistants gain industry desired qualifications before matching them to available opportunities within the education sector.
To ensure you receive the best possible start to your new career our network of partners across the UK are offering unlimited interviews with large academies, high schools and specialist SEN facilities on completion of our course.
No experience is needed – If you’re passionate, patient, creative and engaging we can help.
A day in the life of a SEN Teaching Assistant:
· Provide continued support and care for students throughout their day
· Assist students during lesson time to support understanding and engagement
· Promote and encourage positive behavior throughout the school
· Provide 1-2-1 support and assistance where needed
· Support independent and academic growth in the classroom and amongst peers
· Participate in extracurricular and off-site activities with students during school hours
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Interested? Click apply to find out more
Posted 18 days ago