PA and Business Support - Slough - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
PA and Business Support Administrator
Slough - This Area Only
£24000 - £26000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
I have a fabulous opportunity in the local area to support the CEO of a rapidly growing business.
The successful candidate will be switched on, sharp and quick thinking as this is an extremely fast paced position. You must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role supporting at Director Level. This post is to start working ASAP and will be working full time from their beautifully newly renovated offices.
The role will encompass a lot of commercial administration support including raising purchase orders and invoicing so would be ideal for a candidate who likes a mixture of PA as well as supporting the greater team. You will be using Sage and Excel on a daily basis so someone who is savvy on systems is an absolute must!!
Sound like the role for you?
If so please apply today!!
* Raising purchase orders
* Processing orders for dispatch
* Accurately pulling data and running various reports to assist with purchasing analysis using Excel
* Maintaining CRM
* Sending out all relevant documents to suppliers
* Opening new client accounts on the system
* Sales order processing
* Liaising with suppliers and customers
* General office administration duties
* Sending out invoices
* Some basic sales analysis work including Vlookups
* Ordering and providing refreshments for Directors
* Dealing with correspondence and phone calls
* Organising meeting and appointments
* Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation as necessary
* Organising events and conferences as necessary
* Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
* Preparation for tenders by using Sage/Excel
* Managing database and filing systems
* Dealing with expense reporting
* Attend meetings when necessary to take notes
* Highly organised
* Attention to detail
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to work under pressure to multiple deadlines
* Great ability to work as part of a fast-paced team
* Strong and confident communication skills
* Advanced Excel skills including Vlookups
* Be a real ‘do-er’ with the ability to prioritise workload
* Must be a car driver
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice