Director of Finance - Farnham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Director of Finance
Farnham, Surrey, England
Contract (Full time)
A new opportunity has become available working within the manufacturing industry as Director of Finance and are exclusively working with Howett Thorpe. This position is a fixed term contract role for up to 12 months. This client is looking for someone that has a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working the manufacturing industry.
Director of Finance - About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a manufacturing client with an enviable, but established reputation in their industry field. This position will be taking responsibility for the UK financial control and strategy for this multi-site and multi-subsidiary company (Overseas and UK). Your main responsibilities will incorporate the following: -
- Oversee the management and operations of the finance team made up of both experience and qualified individuals.
- You will act as a business partner to stakeholder ensuring that the company’s objectives are executed and achieved from a financial perspective, providing guidance where appropriate
- Manage and oversee the company’s annual budgeting process
- Oversee the preparation of the company’s monthly reporting requirements
- Prepare the annual statutory reporting requirements including the management of the annual audit
- This role will require someone that is very nimble, you will be performing a role that requires to work at both a top level and operational level. You will form part of the management team, but this role is not a Board level position.
- You will possess demonstrable leadership qualities and experience and be someone that enjoys working in demanding environment. Whilst this client is currently offering a hybrid working pattern will have plans to office based upon the lockdown restrictions easing.
The successful Director of Finance will have:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of working within a manufacturing environment in a finance position
- Experience of overseas financial control and management of smaller business subsidiaries
- Costing accounting knowledge
Director of Finance - Benefits
- Medical and dental insurance for self and partner at no cost
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days, please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)