Clinical Psychologist Manager - Tower of London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Clinical Psychologist Manager
Tower of London, Greater London, England
£60000 - £68000 per annum + Annual leave;Holidays;Pension
Permanent (Full time)
Clinical Manager - Clinical Psychologist or Counselling Psychologist Opportunity
I am working with a leading private group in London who are looking for a qualified and experienced Clinical Psychologist Manager or Counselling Psychologist to join their service. The service are looking for a qualified Clinical Manager - Clinical Psychologist or Counselling Psychologist to aid in delivering input to adults within a specialised setting. You will also be responsible for the clinical development of the service whilst providing leadership and clinical direction to the team of psychologists.
With this Clinical Manager - Clinical Psychologist or Counselling Psychologist role you will work for one of the leading private specialist services in London to provide valuable insight and leadership, which will allow you to take your next career step as an expert in the industry! Candidates previously placed with this service have given excellent feedback with regards to the service, leadership and community!
With this Clinical Manager - Clinical Psychologist or Counselling Psychologist role you will work on a remote basis initially through, so that you will have the security to work from home during this period of uncertainty. This will provide you with comfort in knowing that you won't be required to put your family or loved ones at risk moving forward with the guarantee of job security. Eventually you will have the opportunity to work in the beautiful and newly renovated clinic located in Central London!
With this Clinical Manager Opportunity you will have the chance to work within a unique, independent service who are looking for an experienced Clinical Manager to work with little direction and guidance as part of the Senior Management Team providing leadership, management and clinical governance. With this Clinical Manager Opportunity you will work with highly skilled clinical teams, which will allow you to work as an industry expert and take pride of being directly responsible for the success of the service as a whole!
Your responsibilities would be:
- Oversees all aspects of the programme to ensure the needs of the service and the clients are met through the leadership and delivery of the therapeutic programme and case management.
- The Programme Manager is responsible for the day to day running of the service, and therefore this is a full-time role.
- The Programme Manager is responsible for implementing and overseeing existing quality improvement measures to proactively improve and understand existing service delivery.
- The Programme Manager provides support to the Director of Clinical Services in the formulation and review of clinical policies and procedures.
- Professional doctorate qualification in Clinical Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Health and Care Professions Council registration as a qualified Chartered Clinical Psychologist.
- General adult mental health experience.
- CBT qualification and/or relevant experience.
- At least 5 years post-qualification clinical experience.
- Experience of clinical management.
- Experience of leadership and team management.
- Annual leave.
- Flexible working days.
- Bank holidays.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Andria Ross, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.